sideCategory1

Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 16 November 2013

HOW TO MAKE YOUR LAPTOP WIFI HOTSPOT

03:03
Wifi Hotspot is the area in which we can access internet using wifi. We can make our android or i-phone wifi hotspot but sometimeswe need to make our laptophotspot. So in this post I will sharehow to make your laptop wifihotspot. But before I start , let me share a story with you because of which I am sharing this post here. One of my friends was trying todownload bluestack on his laptopbecause he want to use whatsappon it. But I was surprised to know because he have already an android phone. So I just asked him , why are you installing bluestack on your laptop to use whatsapp , you have already a good android phone. Then he replied I have reliance rental internet dongle. So it can not be used on phone. Thats why I want to download bluestack on my laptop to usewhatsapp. Then I told him, let me make your laptop a wifi hotspot. He replied , is it possible. I said , of course. It is. I think here are more people like my friend who want to know that so just read and follow below given steps to make yourlaptop a wifi hotspot.

STEP 1-


First of all , downloadVirtual Wifi Hotspot on your laptop.


Download

STEP 2-


Now install and run it , on your laptop. You will get below type of screen in front of you.



STEP 3-
Now give any name to it. e.g Smarttricks also you can set password. [See above screenshot]


STEP 4-
Now start Virtual Wifi Hotspot & search on your phone. Enter password and enjoy Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are Eagerly Waiting for Your Comments Please Comment Here...!

 
Toggle Footer