sideCategory1

Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 September 2013

HOW TO MAKE BOOTABLE PENDRIVE FOR LINUX INSTALLATION

03:12
Hi friends, Once again I am here with one more post under computer tricks category. I have already shared how to make bootable pendrive for windows installation  but today I am here to introduce you how to make bootable pendrive or live cd for LINUX installation. I will explain you this post step by step. Before I start let me share a little information on LINUX. Well friends, Linux is another Operating system like windows. Linux is an open source software system. Linux is developed by Linus Benedict Torvalds. Linux has many distributions like Kali Linux, BackTrack, Fedora, Ubantu etc. You can download these distributions for free by visiting to official website of these distribution. You can google for official websites for these linux distribution. I hope this information is enough to introduce you with Linux. Now lets have a look on this post.




STEP 1:
First of all download .iso file of any distribution e.g  Kali Linux, BackTrack, Fedora, Ubantu etc



STEP 2:
Now just download UNetBootin.exe on your windows pc.[Link is given in last of this post]


STEP 3:
Now click and open UNetBootin.exe file and choose Linux Distribtion and Its version.


STEP 4:
Now Choose .iso file of linux distribution which you have on your computer. In my case, I have Backtrack 5.


STEP 5:
Select USB drive and click on OK.That's It. Now just wait for some time and your pendrive will become bootable. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are Eagerly Waiting for Your Comments Please Comment Here...!

 
Toggle Footer