sideCategory1

Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 June 2013

HOW EASILY SOMEONE CAN STEAL YOUR WAY2SMS PASSWORD

06:39
Friends, I hope you all know about Way2sms.com very well. It is biggest website to send free SMS online. But today I am going to show you how easily someone can get your password. If you will not read this post then your account surely going to hack by someone. This post is only to beware people to protect themselves from this hacking attack, please do not misuse it..
STEP 1.
Suppose I am a hacker. Then First of all I should know your mobile number. Now I will visit way2sms forget password page.
STEP 2.
Now here are two methods to get password. First one is sms method and second one is call method. But if I want to hack your account then I will use call method to retrieve your password.

STEP 3.
No I will fill your mobile number and click on next step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are Eagerly Waiting for Your Comments Please Comment Here...!

 
Toggle Footer