sideCategory1

Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 June 2013

HOW TO BYPASS ADF.LY , LINKBUCKS ADS FAST AND EASILY

01:53

Friends,  you came across many website on which admin has enabled adf.ly or linkbucks ads for huge income. I also face some websites daily but you know this thing irritate us very much to wait for 5 or 10 seconds. I am paying huge money for fast internet then why should i wait for 5 seconds to start download or to access next page. That's Why today I am here with a trick to bypass these ads very fast and easily. Here are some steps in this trick just read and follow these carefully...


STEP 1.
First of all you need three things

STEP 2.
Suppose I am using CHROME then first of all I will install TemperMonkey Extension on it [Link is given in step 1]
Now I will install No More 5 Seconds Ads Script on chrome [Link is given in step 1]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are Eagerly Waiting for Your Comments Please Comment Here...!

 
Toggle Footer